About Proton Electric
A Michigan native who got to Texas as soon as he could, Proton founder Ryan Maresch has created an enterprise that combines his 16 years interest in all-things-electrical with a 40-year passion for life.
Ryan established Proton in 2007. He is a licensed master electrician who began his career in Austin, Texas beginning eight years of training as an apprentice then journeyman electrician.
Ryan’s jobsite motto, “If it’s not neat, it’s probably not safe,” is a guide for all Proton team members. As a result, they work to match his energy, integrity and attention to detail on all their electrical contracting and repair assignments.
Job one is to recognize and remedy electrical hazards.
Proton techs are licensed and trained with the experience to take on all projects.
Our objective is to offer the little extras that will get you to call us the first time and every time you have residential or commercial electrical needs. To meet our goal, we’ve developed a five-star service plan:
- Safety First: Job one is the recognition of electrical hazards and the quick remedy of those hazards.
- Code Compliance: Safe, code-compliant installation of electrical systems and equipment.
- Attention to Detail: This means prompt, courteous service. Neat, precision installations. And, tidy job-site clean up.
- New Technology: Relying on solar energy resources, we want all Proton customers to have the opportunity to become their own energy providers.
- Continuous Training: This emphasis ensures Proton techs maintain knowledge, skills and dedication to customer service.